Sign in to follow this  

KAMIKAZI JAIME WFO Trailrider

Nice.... at least she gave it a go.. That looks like it could be pretty tricky, hard to tell from vids though.

Tough as it gets for most riders. Last year a few hit it during the race just because it was there. I hit it 2 and a half times last race and lost a place to My toughest competitor going around it this race, playing it safe.

This will give you an Idea what it is like from last year.

it looked like she would have had it on the 2nd time had she stayed more forward on the bike and kept her feet on.

Good attempt. I would recommend standing before the rocks, that way your body can absorb the trail junk before it, cusion the intial impact and then slide over the top. Im a sit down rider at heart but im learning the more I stand before difficult obstacles, the better the approach and setup, the better chance of making it cleanly.

nice going!!! give her props for going for it. i bet next time she faces it without thinking she'll up n over it!!

We need to quit threatening and take it she would only be mad for a minute :bonk:

We keep threatning to take her seat and hiding it. :bonk:

Ha! That's great. You guys seem like you have a good bunch of people there.

Words to live by "just alittle bit faster" awesome to see she kept trying it :bonk:

x's 2. And had a smile to boot.:smirk: