Sign in to follow this  

riding with glass or under goggles, what do you do

i would like to ride with glasses under my goggles, does anyone make a pair that fits glasses under them. im not a fan of contacts especially with dust and dirt flying.

Thanks

Several manufacturers make OTG (over the glass) models. Ask your supply store.

i would like to ride with glasses under my goggles, does anyone make a pair that fits glasses under them. im not a fan of contacts especially with dust and dirt flying.

Thanks

I do it, just buy a good pair of OTG goggles. I have seen the goggles with a Rx lens in them but didn't like the looks of them. Oakley makes a nice pair of OTG

thanks, i figured out what to search for OTG thanks again

I've never had much luck with OTG, but with all of them I use a razor and cut slots so they fit over the glasses without bending the frames, also helps hold them in place

I stil get my glasses bouncing on my nose sometimes

I have a cheap pair of Scott 87 OTG goggles that I wear for night riding. They have been great so far. I was actually not expecting much whan I bought them but the have proven to work very well with no drawbacks. The fit comfortably and my glasses don't seem to put any pressure on my face. I normally wear Spy goggles for day riding but I switch to the Scotts for when the sun goes down. They do look a little "old school" compared to the Spy's but other than that they work great!