Sign in to follow this  

Florida anyone going croom next sunday?

hi there. is anyone going to croom next sunday (december 18th)? I'm going, but dont have anyone to ride with. My usual riding buddy messed up his transmission in his cr500 :smirk: My parent are bringing me, but they dont ride, theyre just gonna hang out. so I'm a 15 year old on a kx250f looking for someone to ride with! btw, I'm kinda slow :bonk: not used to my new bike yet!

We'll be there in the Pines Parking lot...welocme to hang out & ride.

Just look for the white van with "Free candy" written in spray paint on the side.

Just look for the white van with "Free candy" written in spray paint on the side.

Wanker...atleast I slow down in School zones...lol

Bahahahaha!!! No respect.:bonk:

Most likely I'll be up there Saturday and Sunday. However I'll be in the back of the Park.

Watch out for that Johnny guy! :smirk: He and his buddy Smooth are big trouble! :banana::smirk::busted:

Reef - found these great training videos on Enduro riding. Very well done and address the specific challenges found in HS and Enduros. The riders are South Africa Trials champions (imagine that)! :bonk: Now we all know Mr. Smooths secrets!!!! :awww:

Mark C

Watch out for that Johnny guy! :banana: He and his buddy Smooth are big trouble! :busted::smirk::awww:

Reef - found these great training videos on Enduro riding. Very well done and address the specific challenges found in HS and Enduros. The riders are South Africa Trials champions (imagine that)! :bonk: Now we all know Mr. Smooths secrets!!!! :bonk:

Mark C

Rockin Mark! Thanks for the link Brother.:smirk::thumbsup:

Is Mr.Smooth coming to play over the weekend?

Maaayyybee Sunday. Wife's birthday, dinner with friends and a Christmas parties Friday and Saturday. I'll post up if I can come. I'd like to play in the hills.

Maaayyybee Sunday. Wife's birthday, dinner with friends and a Christmas parties Friday and Saturday. I'll post up if I can come. I'd like to play in the hills.

Count me in....also just bought an 08 530 KTM, might bring it as well.

Count me in....also just bought an 08 530 KTM, might bring it as well.

You did what? Was it Sfront's? What happened to the 200? Congrats either way!!

Can't wait to see it pass me in the woods on one wheel :bonk:

Rub it in you bastages. I have commitments both Saturday and Sunday. Have fun on your ride. Going on Friday afternoon to croom. Need to run the WR400 a little.

Jerry

well i'll be in the hammock parking lot thing somewhat close to bathrooms if anyone wants to meet up :smirk: my parents drive a maroon chevy 2500 and we'll have a white enclosed trailer, look in my garage to see what my bike looks like :bonk:

well i'll be in the hammock parking lot thing somewhat close to bathrooms if anyone wants to meet up :smirk: my parents drive a maroon chevy 2500 and we'll have a white enclosed trailer, look in my garage to see what my bike looks like :bonk:

I park in the same area. Neon green helmet, and Charcoal Nissan Titan.

I'm coming. Probably be there 10-10:30ish. It's a 2 hour drive for me and not getting up at 7am on a Sunday.