anyone going croom next sunday?

hi there. is anyone going to croom next sunday (december 18th)? I'm going, but dont have anyone to ride with. My usual riding buddy messed up his transmission in his cr500 ? My parent are bringing me, but they dont ride, theyre just gonna hang out. so I'm a 15 year old on a kx250f looking for someone to ride with! btw, I'm kinda slow :bonk: not used to my new bike yet!

Watch out for that Johnny guy! ? He and his buddy Smooth are big trouble! :banana:?:busted:

Reef - found these great training videos on Enduro riding. Very well done and address the specific challenges found in HS and Enduros. The riders are South Africa Trials champions (imagine that)! :bonk: Now we all know Mr. Smooths secrets!!!! :awww:

Mark C

Watch out for that Johnny guy! :banana: He and his buddy Smooth are big trouble! :busted:?:awww:

Reef - found these great training videos on Enduro riding. Very well done and address the specific challenges found in HS and Enduros. The riders are South Africa Trials champions (imagine that)! :bonk: Now we all know Mr. Smooths secrets!!!! :bonk:

Mark C

Rockin Mark! Thanks for the link Brother.??

well i'll be in the hammock parking lot thing somewhat close to bathrooms if anyone wants to meet up ? my parents drive a maroon chevy 2500 and we'll have a white enclosed trailer, look in my garage to see what my bike looks like :bonk:

I park in the same area. Neon green helmet, and Charcoal Nissan Titan.