Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Davi MSaps...

I am hoping he can finally have a good year. He definitely has the potential to win more races. Hopefully the bad couple of years are behind him now.

I am hoping he can finally have a good year. He definitely has the potential to win more races. Hopefully the bad couple of years are behind him now.

+ 1 :bonk:

Davi is a good guy, it has to be tough to be shadowed by the top three guys, cause any dude in a pro supercross main event can haul the mail & he is a constant top 10 guy.

He has AWSOME ability, questionable motivation and horrible health issues

I hope he puts it all together because he can do anything Bubba can do when he feels like it

He has AWSOME ability, questionable motivation and horrible health issues

I hope he puts it all together because he can do anything Bubba can do when he feels like it

exactly correct IMO

Davi is one of the elite few who has won an AMA Supercross, and deserves respect as such. Hasn't quite had it since his injuries and departure from Honda. It's in there, hopefully he is comfortable and gels with the bike, I think another threat for the top step would only help the show. But, in reality he must be considered a darkhorse at best.

Davi is one of the elite few who has won an AMA Supercross, and deserves respect as such. Hasn't quite had it since his injuries and departure from Honda. It's in there, hopefully he is comfortable and gels with the bike, I think another threat for the top step would only help the show. But, in reality he must be considered a darkhorse at best.

I would agree. I like him, and he has had some good showings. He definitely steps it up when it gets slippery, but has had some tough injuries the last few years.

Hopefully he can step it up this year, and do well. Maybe practicing with Stewart should only help him.

I don't put him in the Stewart category, though.

I hope he does well. I too think that he may benefit from riding with Stewart. It looks like he's riding loose and having fun. I remember when RC and JS were battling a few years ago in the outdoors and Davi was hanging right with them, on a couple occassions, for several laps before he'd fade. He has the speed, but needs to stay healthy, trained and focused.