Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Gieco' Honda new gear

I'm in the middle on it...not exactly a big fan of it, but I don't hate it either. I'm curious as to whether they are sticking with that colorway or if we will see different designs/colorways?

I think the clown suits are fading away, looking a little more retro.

Geico took perfectly acceptable gear FOX gear and replaced it with some knock-off bumblebee crap so they could put EVEN MORE advertising on their riders. Don't like the move at all.

enough with the ***n geico logos....jeeze. Gear looks like cheesy no fear crap. The fonts look like crap and so does the overall design.

Sorry, not a fan. Fox should've just put up with GEICOs logo taking up so much space.

Was that really the issue?

MAX!!!

Geico took perfectly acceptable gear FOX gear and replaced it with some knock-off bumblebee crap so they could put EVEN MORE advertising on their riders. Don't like the move at all.

hmmmmm, the "Geico" logo looks the same size as it was when it was on Fox gear....:bonk:

As an insurance agent, I HATE GAYCO, o I'm sorry, I mean geico, and all it stands for. GET OUT OF MY SPORT!!!!! Hey R_B is that the Heat Miser, I LOVE that guy!!!

TWANG