Sign in to follow this  

Gaerne GX-1, vs?

anyone wanna talk me out of a pair of Gaerne GX-1's for my kid? He's got a hole in the sole of his current fly boots, It's time to get him some better boots

I'm not a big fan of the new "moonboot" plastic fad that's going on, I want to stick with a welted sole boot

it's too bad a-star does not make a welted boot below the tech8 and atv soles anymore, I thought they used to a have a tech4 years ago that was not plastic.

Great boot's!! I have a couple riding buddy's who own em and rave about em!!Seem to hold up well.

They look great but i'll go up to SG10, better protection and we never over protected...

I just bought a set of GX-1's. Have not rode in them yet, but out of box comfort is great. buckles are well made, metal, and snap closed very nicely. Overall quality appear very good, stitching looks good. Made in Italy, $196 shipped to my door. I agree, for the price I don't see them being beat.

Hey Mega,

You should have asked me if your son could wear mine this past sunday, if he's around a size 13 that is. No promises he wouldn't catch a little fungi, but hey it builds character.

Seriously though, I love my gx-1's. Took a little while to break in but that's to be expected. Got mine from extreme supply which seemed to have them about $20-30 cheaper than everywhere else.

I walked around looking at everyone's boots, but I dont think you were standing with us at the time