Sign in to follow this  

Ordering fenders, will a 11/12 front fender fit my 07?

Will the 2011/2012 front fender fit my 07? I love how the new fenders look!! Does the 09/10 look like the 11-12's?? The 12's are impossible to find unless you get a $58 oem one!!

Will any other newer year fenders fit the 07?

Im not sure tbh bud,Dont the 10 on bikes have a big v out the middle of the front mud gaurd?I want to do the same but think i will have to change the front number board as this sits into the v.Im sure someones done it already that will chip in:ride:

I still have the headlight, so I went ahead and ordered a 2011 fender. Theres plenty of space for the V to sit in front and under the headlight, so well see. Thanks bro!

12 is the same bike as 09' wich was last year they made it till 12. Fenders are all the same from 05' on up. R or X

Sweet!! I like the new front fenders on the R's. I went ahead and ordered 11 front fender (red) shrouds (red) number plates and rear fender (white) I had to order the rear fender off Ebay bc UFO was the only people and on Ebay that I could find it in white. They had red number plates and I almost got those. I haven't seen anyone w/ side red number plates, buuuutt, I wanted the rear to be white!