Sign in to follow this  

What has this bike been through?!

It looks like it fell of the trailer at one point. That has happened to a buddy of mine, and it looked almost like that when he look all the broken plastic and torn seat off.

i think its just really dirty, but who wants to buy a bike from a guy who doesn't even take the time to clean his bike for photos... could be wrong though since the photos are so small

looks like a fire to me. look at how burnt the muffler is, and how there is no seat foam left with burnt marks on the seat base

i was thinking that also, the muffler is all burnt, as well as the frame, plastics seem to be intact, the front one anyway, one things for sure, i wouldn't buy it :bonk:

lol i would buy that so quickly for $750 thats a great deal if all i need is a seat some plastics and a tank, cables maybe. it does seem to have gone through some flames though, ya think it caught on fire while he was riding? maybe it belonged to a stuntman or something :bonk:

I mean if the thing runs I would be all over that. I wouldn't pay the 750 but who ever actually gets the price they listed on clist? If the engine is still good that's well worth what he's asking isn't it? It does look toasted for sure.

Okay, but say it was fire. What would the waterpump seals and gaskets be like. If it got really hot they might have perished. Just my 0.02