Sign in to follow this  

Am I missing something here?? LMAO

Come on guys. If I do 5,000 dollars worth of work and parts replacements to my bikes over the years I own it, that has to add to the price right? lol

Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done!

Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done! Ding!Fries are done!

w t f?

Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? I think this dude is smoking craaaack..... I have about half the hours on my 05 450, and have about twice as much done... and I would be happy to get 3K out of it....

I think 3.5-4 times is more realistic. I always want to call these people and ask them what the hell they are thinking, but I have to refrain. :bonk:

i tried texting him asking if i can please pay 9k for it. Damn, its a landline.