Sign in to follow this  

stuff like this makes my day

got my box from BTO and sent me a whole bunch of team stickers. love getting my packages from them.

i have piles of fender arcs if anyone wants some (not in the pics) let me know ill throw them in an envelope and send them to you

securedownload-30.jpg

woah woah woah... lol thats an srt10 push button ignition im gonna rig up into my 1500 hemi :bonk:

Cool, I actually do like the newer Dodge trucks and Challengers. I worked for Dodge for like 10 years.

Cool, I actually do like the newer Dodge trucks and Challengers. I worked for Dodge for like 10 years.

did you really? thats awesome. not anymore im guessing?

got my box from BTO and sent me a whole bunch of team stickers. love getting my packages from them.

i have piles of fender arcs if anyone wants some (not in the pics) let me know ill throw them in an envelope and send them to you

securedownload-30.jpg

thats ssick, i wish i was sponsored... like thats ever gona happen :smirk:

and your giving out the fender arcs for free? send me like four or five im down for free stuff :bonk:

thats ssick, i wish i was sponsored... like thats ever gona happen :smirk:

and your giving out the fender arcs for free? send me like four or five im down for free stuff :bonk:

PM me your address

Well, you did your job. Never heard of them and know I found the pants I was gonna buy soon for a better deal w/ BTO. I'll tell them you sent me! :bonk:

You shameless plug Whore! :smirk:

Sometimes I buy stuff just for the free stickers.

lol same. i did a couple orders through BTO to get a couple trailer stickers to even things out on the trailer :bonk:

stickers gone for now! ill post some more up if more come with my other deliveries

That was really cool of you AJ, especially in today's take-take-take world. It's nice to see someone show good character instead of just talking about it. :bonk::smirk:

I didnt get any (but i didnt ask) haha, but that is very nice of you to do that. Props to you AJ