Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Trey Canard crash and ensuing awkwardness

He has a pretty nasty wreck and then one of his buddies has a pretty nasty Freudian slip around 1:10.

Hope he is ready for A1

He has got a GREAT ATTITUDE!! I like the kid and he can MAUL THAT THUMPER AROUND WHEN HE HAS TOO!! I wish him the Best of Luck with the New Season......

that was the milestone SX track. there is a big triple right out of the turn there. looks like he didnt make it.

he is such a beast!

"I need some of you in me."

"That was pretty nasty."

:bonk:

Was that the crash that broke his collarbone? Seems like you would know immediately if something was broke.

woah! i had a tripple post but Motoxryne wins with the first quintuple post i have ever seen!!!!!

woah! i had a tripple post but Motoxryne wins with the first quintuple post i have ever seen!!!!!

I'd like to thank all my sponsors for making this possible... yeah I don't know how that happened ha

I'd like to thank all my sponsors for making this possible... yeah I don't know how that happened ha

it was quite the effort to get a triple post. But seriously hats off to you sir

• Like 1

Not sure why everyone is thinking he's such a hardass but whatever! Enetertaining video none the less.

ever been bucked over the bars casing a jump? now make that jump a sx triple....... i guarantee you won't be as composed as trey.

ever been bucked over the bars casing a jump? now make that jump a sx triple....... i guarantee you won't be as composed as trey.

Was this video the one where he broke his collar bone or was he really okay?