Sign in to follow this  

Florida Thundercross trails

Are the trails open at thundercross? I saw some video's and they look pretty good:ride::bonk:. is there a # you can call for the MX track to find out about the trails?

Yep they have a website with contact information.

http://www.thundercrossmxpark.com/

I have not been on the trails in a while. They say on the website they have new/changes to the trails. The last time I rode the trails there were some "secret" sections that go through the woods and not the same beat up loop that is pretty much wide and fast. With all the rain the last couple of months I am sure it has been very wet on the trails. Last time I was there a couple of months ago we stayed on the MX track.

Mark C

I've looked at heading there a few times.

3 hours one way for me, but I'd at least like to check the trails out.

I've looked at heading there a few times.

3 hours one way for me, but I'd at least like to check the trails out.

Lets make a weekend ride out there...

:smirk::bonk::busted::awww::ride:I just got the motor built from the crank up, new clutch and all. Im dyin to do some trails:worthy: l-cross some people have said you gotta look out for the steaming divits and the cattle. me personally!!! I dont mind the smell or anything ,I just wanna ride!!!! I will put up with alot just to go ride.:banana::lol::bonk: I love the honda commercial!!!! I wanna ride ,I wanna ride, I wanna ride

I have rode L-Cross trails the last couple of years. They did try and reroute some stuff but you will find a lot of it is still the same. Grass has grown over the hard edged bumps and can be deceiving. What looks nice and smooth is really just grass filling in the bumps/whoops. If you are not carefull you will blast right by some of the woods stuff on a jeep trail. I think there is a lot more out there as I have seen people coming from directions that I have never rode. There are cattle on the property so you do have to be aware. The MX track is a lot better than it use to be. The trails are very wide, open, and fast. Not much singletrack stuff at all and pretty flat.

Mark C

Where does everyone ride in south Florida? I am from Miami and 2 hrs to thundercross or l cross gets old fast. When is Miami mx opening?