Sign in to follow this  

Would you buy this for $3800?

He has atleast 1 trophy on the mantle with a bike on it, wonder what the others are from, hard saying and maybe he has 2 bikes:thinking:

3800 no way though

i got my 05 for $1900 with tons of extra parts with it. In my area an 06 would still only go for $2200-$2800 even with 5 hours. i know sellers have a hard time justifying taking such a bit hit on something they only rode for 5 hours, but it's not the buyers fault that it sat around unused for 6 years... $3800 seems crazy to me, but that's just me.

i got my 05 for $1900 with tons of extra parts with it. In my area an 06 would still only go for $2200-$2800 even with 5 hours. i know sellers have a hard time justifying taking such a bit hit on something they only rode for 5 hours, but it's not the buyers fault that it sat around unused for 6 years... $3800 seems crazy to me, but that's just me.

your market is probably very different than out here in crazy land, aka the west coast.

My bud paid $3800 for a basically brand new 06 RM250 earlier this summer. It had pretty much everything bolt on you could imagine.

I paid $3100 for a 06 KX250 with about an hour on it last March.

Basically brand new 2-strokes from the manufactures that don't make them any more are getting hard to come by.

3800 is purdy steep i agree... i bought my 04 2 years ago bone stock for 2200 and it was like brand new still had stock tire and sprockets on it...he was first owner he laid it over and hurt his back just had a dent in the pipe...the wife made him sell it.....but the motor does look purdy fresh its a damn clean bike i would prob be at the 2800-3000 if it was around here

Maybe he got on and wrecked it, and it scared him into not ridding it again? hence the new plastic and low hours.

Maybe if its what you really want, new 2 strokes are getting rare. It wouldt be worth it to me though...

Id say 3k tops