Sign in to follow this  

ttr 125 jets

Hey , I have two TTR 125 bikes and want jets , so if anyone else wants some I can order the packs of four and send the others along to those who need them , share the costs, should be easy to send in the mail.Any one want a set of jets , will have two extra .

Pilot 17.5

Main 115

How much? I will prolly take them if they aint to much, just got my wife an 2008 ttr125.

I live in south ga so will these jets be good for my elevation? The bike sputters alot right now, definelty gotta do something to the carb? thanks, if u need to call me my number is 229-349-4013, thanks Chase

ok will look at jet kits and pm you , once I recieve them i can mail you , 1 -17.5 pilot as that seems to be the norm for start fix and one of each main -#112.5 and 115. You would have to set up your fuel air screw and set up for your altitude , easy to do

hey Chase Jetsrus has the jets in single purchase and economical to buy , you can order on line

17.5 pilot

110 , 115 ,117.5 mains as you then can get the set up you need

believe your carb is mukini and vm28/486 type

hey Chase Jetsrus has the jets in single purchase and economical to buy , you can order on line

17.5 pilot

110 , 115 ,117.5 mains as you then can get the set up you need

believe your carb is mukini and vm28/486 type

ok thanks for the info, I will check them out.