Sign in to follow this  

2011 rmz250 gopro (This bike is phenominal!!!)

hey RMZers just got a gopro and wanted to share some footage with you all of my 2011 RMZ250 and local track, please excuse the duct tape on the plastics:lol:, im waiting for a graphics kit and didnt want to scratch up too much of the plastics. cheers:ride:

kinda hard to get in the groove at first, but once you can get a rhythm going and keep your momentum it flows well.

That track looks awesome, a lot of corners which is good practice. you look like a good rider bro! You should try hitting the outsides of some of those turns and sweep through the turns in more of an arc.

That track looks awesome, a lot of corners which is good practice. you look like a good rider bro! You should try hitting the outsides of some of those turns and sweep through the turns in more of an arc.

you are absolutely right on the money:thumbsup: i started doing this later on in the vid on some turns and it helps tremendousely in keeping momentum on sand tracks. ive also been told not to let off the gas so soon on the entrance to turns, but to rather keep on the gas longer then use my brakes more before the entrance. two of my weaknesses that i will be working on...