Sign in to follow this  

2012 rmz250 slip on or full system?

Hey guys I can get a yoshi rs4 slip on for 280 or full system for 380 which would you get would the full system even be worth it over the slip on? Thanks

Buy my slip-on that is listed in the classified section...

a full system will work better on your bike. the yosh increases the powerband pretty much everywhere, its a good buy IF you need the power. i like having my bikse stock since i believe it makes me rely more on my skill rather than my motor

My friend just got the yoshi system for his 11. Great pipe but that bike is LOUD!!! now. It failed the noise test at our local track:foul:. I think you get an insert for them though.

Thanks for the replys there's a couple different reasons why I want the exhaust. Just trying to decide if it's worth it to go ahead and get the header as well

My friend just got the yoshi system for his 11. Great pipe but that bike is LOUD!!! now. It failed the noise test at our local track:foul:. I think you get an insert for them though.

+1, the yosh system is what i call a trumpet exhaust, blows hard and LOUD

Ran the RS-4 slip-on this year on the RM-Z 2011 nice unit, fitted easy, Carbon Fibre cone susceptible to damage (but cosmetic) but needs fuel re-map and an airbox mod to get best power gain. Then others start thinking you've added cubes!

• Like 1