Sign in to follow this  

Mini-interview with Ty Davis

Ty Davis mini-view. Page down several topics.

http://motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/MOTOCROSS-ACTIONS-MIDWEEK-REPORT-8466.aspx

I like how MXA continues to make an effort to suppirt Husky and put them in front of a younger MX crowd.:bonk:

That said, it's too bad Husky missed the boat again, missed the 2012 250F shootout. WTH?? ONE BIKE is all it would have taken........odd. I won't bag on them too hard but it sure is dissappointing. Almosat seems like they didn't participate on purpose??

good on MXA/TY Davis... as far as Husky and it's lack of one single bike and perhaps exposure/sales, maybe it is so Husky can sell the 250f at a discount at years end with blow out deals(instead of msrp type pricing) like the last couple of seasons? IDK, but at least MXA is trying!!!

Good find. You can see him skirting the husky / Ty relationship. Will be interesting to see what unfolds.

http://motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/MOTOCROSS-ACTIONS-MIDWEEK-REPORT-8466.aspx

I like how MXA continues to make an effort to suppirt Husky and put them in front of a younger MX crowd.:bonk:

That said, it's too bad Husky missed the boat again, missed the 2012 250F shootout. WTH?? ONE BIKE is all it would have taken........odd. I won't bag on them too hard but it sure is dissappointing. Almosat seems like they didn't participate on purpose??

The Husky 250f is in Dirt Bike magazine's mx shootout. They felt it was much improved but still underpowered.

Maybe they felt it was not up to par with the other bikes in the class. Bad press is not always good!

Ty's a good guy... anyword on who's going to be racing Husqvarna's on the west coast in 2012?

JustAsking.

Ty's a good guy... anyword on who's going to be racing Husqvarna's on the west coast in 2012?

JustAsking.

Once again I stopped by the race shop and saw NO new bikes being preped

Also NO one had anything to say about next year.With next year only a few weeks away and the first Dist race on Jan 7 followed by the first National 2 weeks later ,things DO NOT LOOK GOOD

Best finishes Husky ever had in many years out west were the Zip Ty Racing Team. When was the last time a independent Husky rider finished in the top 10??? Husky needs to field a Race Team if they want good results

I heard that Jody from motocross action really likes the new TC 250 and also said it was fast after some time with it at Glen Helen.dan

I heard that Jody from motocross action really likes the new TC 250 and also said it was fast after some time with it at Glen Helen.dan

Very professional report. You should know better.