TY videos

thanks man it is fun! going out a doing some practice like that is always good. i have been reading a lot on this forum about trials and have learned a lot, only thing is it would be a lot more fun if i had good suspension. lol i really need new back shocks, but my fundage is kinda low and it is the holiday season lol. some times i get scared that i could seriously break something on that bike with the shocks i have now doing those drops i did. i dont think i would wanna go any higher her. but im making due with what i got and it puts a smile on my face and thats the hole point right?

i dont think i would wanna go any higher her. but im making due with what i got and it puts a smile on my face and thats the hole point right?

As far as I am concerned that is the only point smiling and having fun

Nice short videos, have fun on your TY

i dont think i would wanna go any higher her. but im making due with what i got and it puts a smile on my face and thats the hole point right?

As far as I am concerned that is the only point smiling and having fun

Nice short videos, have fun on your TY

thanks man, i was gonna go out today and try everything i did yesterday again to day but it raining pretty hard now, and it was slick enough yesterday.