Sign in to follow this  

e line stators still available?

so i am interested in putting an e line stator on my bike for a nice bright light as i do a fair amount of night riding. problem is the e line website has no stators listed, are they still available? i also heard that they dont fit the 05 and later yz's but then heard that its just a different size nut and you can make them work??? can anybody shed any light on the subject for me? (no pun intended) :bonk: thanks!

I've been looking for one for over a year, I've seen one on ebay that appeared to be in bad shape, other than that, almost impossible to find.

huh i searched didnt come up with anything... i was afraid they werent made anymore :bonk: anybody have some secret source for them!

called e line and kevin told me he is out and isnt making them anymore... bummer. i can try ricky stator, i am thinking i will be stuck with battery powered lights..... anybody try to MAKE a stand alone stator? snowmobiles have powerful stators,maybe could adapt one.... although as of now i have no idea how to make one work as an add on....maybe will start a new thread :bonk: any more ideas or tips is great, thanks for the help!

The guy on the last page in the tread I posted above was trying to sell a used e-line. Your never going to find a new one. There not too hard to locate used. Ive seen about 5-6 come up for sale after I got my e-line

I have my e-line on my 06 yz250 works great.