Sign in to follow this  

2008 YZ250 build

I hope your right handed lol. I've actually cleaned some cuts out with carb/brake cleaner lol. My buddy called me out once when I cut my finger open so I let him spray it lol. Like the old Honda commercials "stupid hurts"

Yup im right handed :bonk: and iv actually cleaned cuts with brake cleaner too but iv never had a wound so tender and sensative before that i didnt wanna risk it lol

Don't blame ya. When I ripped that half off, That was the weirdest feeling. Feels like you cant grip anything with that finger

Looking good AJ... that things really clean under all that plastic. Kinda surprised actually. Should make the build that much easier!

FWIW since you guys were talking about it. The best thing to keep around the shop incase of a cut is a tube of super glue! Just rinse it out with cold water then put a layer of super glue over it. Stings for a sec. but it works damn well. Keeps all the nasties out and holds it shut pretty darn well! Best bandaid money can buy! Also carry a tube in my truck for when Im at the track in case of an injury. Trust me Ive used it on many occasions.

yea ive always been told that was what superglue was invented for. then i have also heard that superglue is not the same as the stuff used in hospitals or in the medical isle at walmart. ive HEARD it has some kinda poision in it, but you know what they say about stuff you hear lol.

Nah Ive heard the same thing... Ive researched the ingredients of it and theres nothing in superglue that will cause "cancer" like everything else in this world. lol

Most of the contents of that new skin crap are also in, guess what, super glue.

Nah Ive heard the same thing... Ive researched the ingredients of it and theres nothing in superglue that will cause "cancer" like everything else in this world. lol

Most of the contents of that new skin crap are also in, guess what, super glue.

thats good to know. I was just relaying what I heard, glad to hear that its not true. theres been a few times i wish i would have superglued some pretty bad cuts on my hands/fingers, but decided to let it heal on its own (dont like going to doctors unless im dieing lol) and that process sucks lol

Yea Ive used super glue on cuts that should have without a doubt had stitches, carefully super glued them shut and didnt even end up with a scar from them.

Holy shit, like 4 pages about finger nails and super glue. Hope you guys aren't wearing skirts, too! lol

Quick update: most parts will be here on the 4th. Still gotta order wheels and spokes and a piston. And and cylinder were just done so no sense in bothering with that. This bike is in much better condition then i thought! The kid i bought it from was an LL champ so i guess its expected he keeps everything fresh. Very happy i went with this bike