Sign in to follow this  

Good/Bad news

Well the good news is that xmas came a bit early for me got a new GoPro Hero that the wife bought me think i got all the buttons figured out.

Bad news: my computer at home sht the bed on me so have no way of looking or uploading videos right now. so the run will have to wait

whats wrong with the computer...plenty of professional nerds on the forums :bonk:

My desktop died a while back. I took it to the local repair shop & $55.00 later it was better than new. Much better than paying big bucks for a new one.

well got comp back up but again had to take the good with the bad. well not to bad just lost some pics and some music had to completely restore the comp but oh well at least i didn't have to pay to get it fixed

well got comp back up but again had to take the good with the bad. well not to bad just lost some pics and some music had to completely restore the comp but oh well at least i didn't have to pay to get it fixed

Restore.... mmm.... sounds like a microsoft mess..... leave it and go shoot some video !