Sign in to follow this  

Washington Some Clark County AX Helmet Footy--->

Great job of clearing everything on that second layout, Tracktor!!! :bonk: That second layout was pretty "technical", I was thinking.....

I was there Tuesday evening, in the "30+ Slow" class (right where I belong, too..... :smirk: ). That layout still has me feeling sore from not clearing most of the rythym sections, doubles, & etc..... It made me feel like "The Queen of the Roller Derby" from rolling all those jumps, and I think I pulled a pancreas muscle, or something...... :banana:

Jimmie

is that 2nd layout this weeks? if it is I guess I wont be riding there this week, looks hella technical for a ham fisted rider like myself, I loved the layout from the beginning of your video, I actually felt decently fast on that one and had a BLAST and it had lots of room for error (I mis-judge jump speeds quite a bit)

Thanks! This was the fast line through the six pack----(Not me)

Wow!!! :smirk::bonk:

Did he triple-triple that?

Fivepointnine,

A couple of my buddies rode the "first track" filmed in Tracktor's video, as well as the second one. They both agreed the first one was easier than the second one is...... But for me, the jumps are all rollable.....

:banana:

Jimmie

Wow!!! :smirk::bonk:

Did he triple-triple that?

Fivepointnine,

A couple of my buddies rode the "first track" filmed in Tracktor's video, as well as the second one. They both agreed the first one was easier than the second one is...... But for me, the jumps are all rollable.....

:banana:

Jimmie

I am one of those guys that is miserable if I have to roll the jumps, I had no problem clearing everything on the 1st track......guess ill go to riverdale

Yep, the triple triple as absolutely nuts in person. No room for error!

It changes the first part of every week and sometimes more. I was talking to Lee before this session and he was toning it down as I guess it was even more tech that morning. All in all it wasn’t too bad other than too many turns. I prefer a double “horseshoe” for indoors tracks as that seems to make the most of the limited room. Steve is hands down the best builder for indoor tracks but Lee is doing a good job. It isn’t easy pleasing everyone with the space and dirt they have to work with…………..

Ahhhh, I don't think I'd let it keep me from trying, Fivepointnine.......

I picked a couple of the shorter gapped doubles, finally nutted up, and got them down, sorta...... Did roll everything else, however.....

Although, you'll probably get more riding time at Riverdale......

Doesn't Woodland hve a practice on Sat.?

Anyway, good riding, Tracktor!

Jimmie

I was down at vpc today talking to maxs mom, she was telling me how max was all exited, and still shaking in his boots! Love how your lamson special turned out tracktor

Edited by trackmaster
Fat fingers and an iphone

I picked a couple of the shorter gapped doubles, finally nutted up, and got them down, sorta...... Did roll everything else, however.....

Jimmie

and riverdale is almost an hour closer! But there is something I love about riding indoor.....decisions decisions

Jimmie

Its sunday jimmy, i finally got the connection with you and blasdales, neato:thumbsup:

Steve, I posted it on fb if you want to tag him so he can see it. I had VPC do the powdercoating on the frame for the Cr I told her id let her know next time we rode at the house so he could come up.....