Sign in to follow this  

Online Shopping during the holidays

I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for online shopping holiday specials. Share the knowledge about who, what, and where is having great online sales for 450X parts and accessories. I buy the bulk of my expensive stuff this time of year to save some coin on shipping and product. Who is shopping where and what are the specials being offered?

rockymountainmc.com is having a spend $XXX get $XX back special and free shipping on $99 orders or more.

Um, you do realize that you are on a FREE FORUM, that is funded by your PURCHASES FROM THE THUMPER TALK STORE, right?

I think your idea is a bad one, sorry.

That's funny,I was thinking the same thing as I was reading it.:bonk:

Um, you do realize that you are on a FREE FORUM, that is funded by your PURCHASES FROM THE THUMPER TALK STORE, right?

I think your idea is a bad one, sorry.

I have to agree.

Coming from a UPS driver working 12-13 HR days. Enough with the last minute online ordering:cry:

I'll be sure to buy extra stuff from Utah! :bonk:

Coming from a UPS driver working 12-13 HR days. Enough with the last minute online ordering:cry:

Just giving you a bad time here nothing personal.. but be glad you have a job. Many dont....

I'll be sure to buy extra stuff from Utah!

Buy as much as you want FROM Utah. I won't have to deliver that. :bonk: try our liquor and coffee:smirk:

Just giving you a bad time here nothing personal.. but be glad you have a job. Many dont....

I know. I've been doing it for 20 years now. All these long hours keep the toys in my garage. :smirk:

You must be the UPS driver that was supposed to deliver my new plastics 3 days ago. :bonk:

You must be the UPS driver that was supposed to deliver my new plastics 3 days ago.

I'm sure you'll just go out and dump your bike. I'm saving you the heartache. :bonk: