Exaust dent

That's not bad, I have actually seen tests where dented up (much worse than yours) pipes dyno more power,lol

But here is a easy trick I learned from my buddies grand father: He took a badly dented pipe filled it with water an put it in the freezer, the ice pushed the dent out.!

that will not effect power whatsoever. now go get a carbon fiber pipe guard from eline before u get any major crunchers in that nice pipe. i have one on my 2011 yz 250. it works great and ricky carmichael ran one on his cr 250 when he was at honda

A guy on here put that on, didn't dent the pipe but sure did break the part of the cylinder off where the exhaust sits :bonk:

That's not bad, I have actually seen tests where dented up (much worse than yours) pipes dyno more power,lol

But here is a easy trick I learned from my buddies grand father: He took a badly dented pipe filled it with water an put it in the freezer, the ice pushed the dent out.!

You must be meticulous with your work if you go this route. Freezing the pipes has a tendency of splitting the pipe at the seams.

Like the other guys said, that dent is only cosmetic... it won't hurt performance.

There are several shops around that will repair a pipe for $25 to $50. I haven't used those services yet but I have a few PC pipes that are crushed, so I may check them out.

There's a way to pop out simple dents like that, but it involves some custom made tools, an air compressor and a torch. I posted some pics and a description of how it's done in someones thread a long while back... if you search the forum, you'll find them... just keep in mind that you really have to know what you're doing working with pressurized air, especially when you start heating things up. It can kill you, or worse.

Listen don't go filling it up with water and freezing it. There are a handful of companies you can ship your pipe to and have it looking brand spanking new for next to nothing$ + shipping..Meaning dents removed and polished. This is the perfect time of year to have it done also. Just let me know if you'd like and I can get you some names and numbers.