Sign in to follow this  

Pics are FINALY POSTED on my airbox mod... How does it look?!!

your pics arent showing up for some reason

I don't see the pic either...if you cut off the snorkel you should be good. Thats what I did anyway and I left the sides sticking up like fins to help keep water from splashing in.

Hmm, I can see it on mine. I cut the URL from my gmail account. Let me figure out how to post it. I used a jigsaw and cut 3.5x3", were the snorkel was..:bonk:

Ah, the red X mod. I've heard about that, but never seen it before...

LOL, just kidding. Seriously, set yourself up a free photobucket account and then we can all see the pics that you post.

So where's the pic?

You need to copy the "IMG Code" from photobucket, then paste it into the text box in order for the pic to show.

Suggestion...if you do any more cutting on the airbox, heat up a sharp knife and use it. :bonk: You'll not have lots of plastic bits in your airbox or filter.

Hey guys, check my other post about the air/fuel screw, I need help witht that. I'm stuck there. Jets are in, all screws are replaced w/ alan screws, now I'm tryn to put the air/fuel screw in, but can't seem to find the oem one, I think I did, but don't know how to get it out:banghead:

Hey, I have been thinking about doing this on mine. All your doing is cutting the top off where the snorkle is?