Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

conversion advice

Recommended Posts

hi all i have a 2003 wr250f with about 300 miles on it, can i register it as street legal? if so how much does it cost to trun it street legal? is it worth it or should i just sell it for 2k?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this