Sign in to follow this  

Washington 2011 GasGas EC200 Six Days

I just got the go-ahead to buy it from the boss. I'm still not sure it's what I want, but it does appear to be exactly what I am looking to buy. Any feedback on the bike for S.W. Washington?

Any chance that you can find one to borrow for a day or two and see how you like riding it?

I know that there are not too many of them out there, so getting some seat time may be difficult.

New bkes are a big investment, I would hate to buy one that I was not sure was just what I wanted.

I am going to buy it, so I'll get some seat time in the near future. If I don't like it, I'll add it to the list of other bikes I've had over the years that no longer reside in the stable.

I'll be driving up to Tasky's tomorrow to pick it up... as long as everything falls into place.

All I know, for sure, is that I've never owned a bike that I hated.

Thank you. I wasn't sure I could resist the temptation much longer. I drool on that thing every time I go in there, so if you find any moisture on it, I'm sorry.

I haven't read any ride reviews on it so I can't be much help there. Post up your impressions after you get it home and broken in. Maybe I'll go look for a 2012 :bonk:

Thank you for the opinions, and I'll be sure to bring a can of Lysol with me.

I'm picking it up at noon tomorrow.

Now to get back to work on the local trail system.

I am going to buy it, so I'll get some seat time in the near future. If I don't like it, I'll add it to the list of other bikes I've had over the years that no longer reside in the stable.

I'll be driving up to Tasky's tomorrow to pick it up... as long as everything falls into place.

All I know, for sure, is that I've never owned a bike that I hated.

Take it to Walker on Saturday, about 9am in the parking lot.

Once you get it broke in you should let me riding, I've been dreaming about those new ones for a while! Good choice, I'm sure you will be happy with it.

If you live in S.W. Washington, you'd be more than welcome.

I've really been dreaming if that 300 ever since they first arrived last year!

Thank you for the opinions, and I'll be sure to bring a can of Lysol with me.

I'm picking it up at noon tomorrow.

Now to get back to work on the local trail system.

Passed you & the boss today about 2:00, SB i5 in Oly. Bike looks bitchin!!

Passed you & the boss today about 2:00, SB i5 in Oly. Bike looks bitchin!!

Were you the "hang loose" wave? Wife saw it, I was busy dodging traffic.

I've been out working on the jetting trying to find a starting point. I'm going to post in the Exotic section and see what comes up.

It's a kick!

Great to hear you are back in the saddle. :bonk: After my latest f-up it will be 6 months or so until I ride again, at that point I am retired from going fast and will be looking forward to building some trails, just enjoying being out and about. I will give you a call then.

Later,

Great to hear you are back in the saddle. :bonk: After my latest f-up it will be 6 months or so until I ride again, at that point I am retired from going fast and will be looking forward to building some trails, just enjoying being out and about. I will give you a call then.

Later,

What did you hurt now?

ExploringWA - head over to gasgasrider.org, lotsa good jetting info. Stock needles are gonna be way too rich, very common to swap out.

Later,

It's a deal!