Sign in to follow this  

I have a 2011 yz450f looking for different springs

So my bike suspension feels to soft for me I weight 235pnds I ride desert and some times tracks but I don't race. Im looking to change my springs seeing that the bike feels like its gonna buck me off when i'm traveling at high speeds and i hit a rock or bump. It also feels like it bottoms out on jumps. I've even adjusted the rebound but no luck. I've been searching around for springs cause I've heard to start there to make it noticeable on the suspension. I've been told that I would need a .50 in the front springs and a 6.1 in the shock spring, than I was told to adjust the sag and I should feel a major difference. What companies do u guys suggest for springs? I've been looking at a local company out here called zeal racing I just don't know if I would buy from them or someone like factory connection or is it all the same since I'm just looking for stiff springs.

So my bike suspension feels to soft for me I weight 235pnds I ride desert and some times tracks but I don't race. Im looking to change my springs seeing that the bike feels like its gonna buck me off when i'm traveling at high speeds and i hit a rock or bump. It also feels like it bottoms out on jumps. I've even adjusted the rebound but no luck. I've been searching around for springs cause I've heard to start there to make it noticeable on the suspension. I've been told that I would need a .50 in the front springs and a 6.1 in the shock spring, than I was told to adjust the sag and I should feel a major difference. What companies do u guys suggest for springs? I've been looking at a local company out here called zeal racing I just don't know if I would buy from them or someone like factory connection or is it all the same since I'm just looking for stiff springs.

5.0 and 6.1 is what i have,same weight..i have the PC link,and run 100mm sag.with out the link..105mm-108mm.