Sign in to follow this  

JWTF Opening Weekend!

slides_opening.jpg

Jim would like to invite everyone to visit the new facility at Crystal Coast in Maysville, North Carolina for opening weekend! The weekend will consist of two days of open riding on December 31st & January 1st at $20.00 for a one day pass or $30.00 for a weekend pass. Pee-Wee riders will only pay $10.00 per day! On Saturday, enjoy a pig roast with burgers, and hot-dogs included with your admission! Bring your tents, campers, food, beverages, grills, and have a BBQ weekend with riding and a whole lot of fun!

ATV’s are welcome to join, but will be designated to ride the new ATV track. Jim would like ATV riders to visit and give input on the ATV track. The track is currently wide, with various obstacles. We are open to ideas from the ATV riders.

We have cabins available for rent as well as RV Hook-ups! Call 845-313-6950 to reserve.

Bring your friends and check out the new facility as we set sail for 2012! Hope to see you there!

Do you have any new pictures of the track? I haven't been there in about a year and I'm curious what changes have been made.

The track and facility look great Jammer. I know when you are done it's gonna blow away S.O.B. I hope we can get away the end of the month to join the party, but if not, we will be there in the spring. Good luck with everything, and hope to see you soon.

The track and facility look great Jammer. I know when you are done it's gonna blow away S.O.B. I hope we can get away the end of the month to join the party, but if not, we will be there in the spring. Good luck with everything, and hope to see you soon.

Awesome! Looking forward to having you!

We just got back this past Sunday after a full week at JWTF in N.C. I did not ride but my son was in a week long MX school. Weinerts new place is awesome and he is constantly doing new things to improve on the facility. He was involved everyday in the training along with his staff off Pro-Riders and PT staff run by senior Marines. I cant say enough great things about the school and staff. Jimmy Weinert has to be the nicest guy in the world. He makes it a point to drive around daily and spend time with every family that visits his facility and his training is top notch. We travelled 11 hours and it was well worth it and we are going back as soon as we can. Thanks Jammer and staff for a great week.