Sign in to follow this  

Trail riding down in the South, East Coast style!!!

Cool videos. that looks like a fun place to ride (in the video that you linked). Is it a legal riding area? The only reason I ask is because you rode around what appeared to be a closed gate. Heck, for all I know, it's your own private property, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

You might think about tipping your camera up just a tad. Sometimes the field of view is limited to right in front of the bike. It's really not that bad, just a suggestion. Cool youtube channel, I'll have to watch a few more vids when I have more time. Thanks for posting.

Cool videos. that looks like a fun place to ride (in the video that you linked). Is it a legal riding area? The only reason I ask is because you rode around what appeared to be a closed gate. Heck, for all I know, it's your own private property, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

You might think about tipping your camera up just a tad. Sometimes the field of view is limited to right in front of the bike. It's really not that bad, just a suggestion. Cool youtube channel, I'll have to watch a few more vids when I have more time. Thanks for posting.

No problem, thanks for the tip!:bonk: I'll adjust it some. Man these 3 main places I ride are not my property, or riding parks, there just areas of land that everyone rides at. We have alot of rural areas here in N. Ga and theses just places w/ acres of un-tapped land that people have been riding bikes, atvs, and trucks pff road for years now:ride:

You have some great videos, and a cool youtube channel. I had a chance to watch a little bit more today. Good stuff.

Cool thanks bro. I just bought a crf250x and have been getting it built. It will be in the new videos after Christmas. Subscribe to the channel if you'd like, it will email you when new videos are uploaded:smashpc:. Thanks for watching!:bonk:

Edited by GoonSquadRMZ450