Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Pueblo 12/18

I plan on a mid day ride on Sunday. Ill be their about Noon in a Silver S-10 riding a KTM 2stk. If anywon is interested come on out, post or PM.

Weather.com says 60 their on Sunday. Not bad for mid December. Come on Ray I know you wanna go!!!

Weather.com says 60 their on Sunday. Not bad for mid December. Come on Ray I know you wanna go!!!

I do ... I just don't have a bike right now and I also have previous plans! Have fun watch out for the trials guys they have an event Sunday.

I do ... I just don't have a bike right now and I also have previous plans! Have fun watch out for the trials guys they have an event Sunday.

I have a slightly used and tweaked 250 you can borrow.

Rich, your going to miss the Tebow vs Brady showdown. How dare you go riding instead. Wish I could join you!

It was sunny, warm, dry and dusty. No snow or ice what so ever. The I-25 corridor South of Monument was pretty much snow free. "was" being the key word their. Don't know what it will look like after today and tomorrow. But some snow may make Pueblo and PPIR just about perfect.

I just bought some ice studs so I am really stoked to use them. Dont know where im gunn go yet.... Hopefully we get few inches of snow so I can use them.

Try 717. Be a good place to practice ice and snow skillz. Or even spruce gulch....

Where is 717 at? I am located in Littleton. What would be a good place to get my feet wet?

Where is 717 at? I am located in Littleton. What would be a good place to get my feet wet?

Rampart would be closer for you.