Sign in to follow this  

Backyard Track Edit | Filmed with Canon 7D

Rider: Erik Hansen

Bike: 2010 KTM 300 xc-w

This is my 2nd edit, filmed with a Canon 7D. Hope you enjoy!

HERE

What did you do to make the log crossings so jumpable? Did you use dirt? Caught a glimpse of where you use some slabs on one of the log faces. Cool vid! Nice riding! :bonk:

Looks pretty good, his riding was solid and your editing was great! Tell Mr. Hansen he should be looking at Bucking Chaps when using that saw and some steel toes, not skater shoes. Im not sure if he was wearing eye protection, but it didnt look like it. I can send pictures of examples of what happens when you dont. Both guys are very close and personal friends of mine who got hurt using a saw. You never understand the importance of 2 eyes until you lose one!

What did you do to make the log crossings so jumpable? Did you use dirt? Caught a glimpse of where you use some slabs on one of the log faces. Cool vid! Nice riding! :bonk:

the first log "jump" is just different log sizes stacked up over a root form the tree on the right. and the second one over the curved tree has a smaller log in front of it with some dirt.

nice video cody,:smirk: erik and i are going to make yours next! but were gonna need to borrow your camera haha:smirk:

Man cool video and Great backyard !

The sound track was ok but you have a glorious 2 stroke man, we need to hear more of it.

Thanks all!

Pumpkin450sxf; Thank you for your concern, safety is one of those things we sometimes forget about until we are reminded of the consequences. Next time I will be more cautious.

Rich_Bing, smileyman; I agree, I love the sound of 2 strokes. I'm just not impressed with the sound my 7D's internal mic picks up... If I get a hot-shoe mic I probably won't even add a sound track, haha.