Sign in to follow this  

Washington Arlington local rider - ERIK HANSEN Video

Rider: Erik Hansen

Bike: 2010 KTM 300 xc-w

This is my 2nd edit, filmed with a Canon 7D. Hope you enjoy!

HERE

Looks pretty good, his riding was solid and your editing was great! Tell Mr. Hansen he should be looking at Bucking Chaps when using that saw and some steel toes, not skater shoes. Im not sure if he was wearing eye protection, but it didnt look like it. I can send pictures of examples of what happens when you dont. Both guys are very close and personal friends of mine. You never understand the importance of 2 eyes until you lose one!

Looks pretty good, his riding was solid and your editing was great! Tell Mr. Hansen he should be looking at Bucking Chaps when using that saw and some steel toes, not skater shoes. Im not sure if he was wearing eye protection, but it didnt look like it. I can send pictures of examples of what happens when you dont. Both guys are very close and personal friends of mine. You never understand the importance of 2 eyes until you lose one!

That's funny, as I was watching the video I'm thinking "oh man where's your chaps and boots?" I was in the timber industry for close to 20 years so I have seen some nasty stuff as well. Nice video though, good job...

That's funny, as I was watching the video I'm thinking "oh man where's your chaps and boots?" I was in the timber industry for close to 20 years so I have seen some nasty stuff as well. Nice video though, good job...

if you are into men wearing chaps, then you're watching the wrong kinda video :smirk::bonk:

nice vid! makes me want to use my 7D for something other than stills. And i like the gate closing at the end.

Nice job of editing and riding to boot (pun intended). Not surprised that Lincolnlock liked it ... you're probably neighbors! As a new camera owner I'm impressed with what's possible and challenged to not just clip it on my helmet and ride ... but you did a lot of work here with shots as well as editing.:bonk:

Seems like there should be some dirt bike vid awards? Are there already? submit this!

Thanks, dilyb!

I'm just starting to tap into "filming" and video editing, and it's definitely time consuming!