Anybody doing this Ride? Hi Desert 250

Hey Jerry, what is the milage of the loops or or better yet... shortest average trail time of the 4 loops? Looking for which "should" get me back on the road the earliest on Sunday.

CanTurn, We should meet up for the Panamint loop at the least... If not for the weekend?

I am in and one of my riding buddies is still undecided. Xr400 riders here what ya riding?

Hey Jerry, what is the milage of the loops or or better yet... shortest average trail time of the 4 loops? Looking for which "should" get me back on the road the earliest on Sunday.

Husky 140 Mi, Very Hard

Jawbone 120 Mi, Fairly easy

Rand 100 Mi, Fairly easy, with very hard hard ways

Cabins 180 Mi Very long but fast sections

Rand is best Sunday ride to get home early.

CanTurn, We should meet up for the Panamint loop at the least... If not for the weekend?

I am in and one of my riding buddies is still undecided. Xr400 riders here what ya riding?

I'll be stayin at the Heritage...Ride an 02 400exc...I'm an easy split guy...Enjoyin the scenery kind of guy...Maybe do Panamint on Sat/ Rand on Sunday... Dan

I'm heading down Friday am...Want to meet up at the Heritage? Where you coming from...

Rode the Husky last year on a DR-650 (easy ways) good ride. We made part of the Rands on Sunday until my buddy polked a hole in his case on the Bad Boys Hill. Going to ride a EXC this year. Paninment on Saturday Rands on Sunday.

• 11 months later...