Sign in to follow this  

Whats up guys..New DRZ owner

Whats up everyone I just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for all of the good info on the site it has really helped me out in the past couple of days

I just picked up my first bike an 09 DRZ400sm in white with a little over 6k miles

The bike has the usual 3x3, Yoshi pipe and silencer, DynoJet jet kit, Hotcams Stage 1, carbon fiber skid plate and side guards, steering stablizer, full throttle handbrake kit, and some other stuff

I have already ordered a bunch of maintance items like the MCCT, loctited everything, changed the plug, oil and filter, did some fixes like with the levers, shortened the yoshi silencer, and want the check the valves and throw in an FCR 39 before the spring

Anyway here are some pictures so far, still a long way to go before the spring

photo1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

Heres some of my other baby, 07 audi s4 JHM motorsports everything

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

Nice bike, whadya pay out of curiosity? You should get the 50hp from Eddie at epic motorsports and really wake that bad boy up :bonk: welcome to the forums

Very nice, you got a crazy good deal on that btw, not a audi fan, but yours is SICK!

what is that second hand lever on the clutch side?

Very nice, you got a crazy good deal on that btw, not a audi fan, but yours is SICK!

what is that second hand lever on the clutch side?

The cut zeta lever is my clutch and the silver lower lever is a rear brake

Thanks for the compliment on the car, it makes the drz sound quiet lol

Heres a quick video if your interested

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zt0q9d4-yU8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice!

I'm digging the Audi. An Audi with akrapovic pipes is my crack. Are the corsa's slip ons or full?

The Audi exhaust is a full 2.5'' catless system with a corsa x pipe and mufflers

And the rear hand brake is mostly for times when you need to control the front wheel in the air

• Like 1

2 rear brake levers ?

A must for stunters. Try using the rear break lever while doing stand up wheelie

Good luck with it. Very nice bike for sure. Your starting to set it up perfectly.

Audi is sick as well. I'm looking to getting a used s4 next summer maybe, not your year but slightly older. Where in new York?