Sign in to follow this  

2012 Beta 450 RR

6526622111Just thought I would put up a couple pictures of the 2012 Beta 450RR that we have on the floor. Not many 2012 Pictures out there.

Enjoy:ride:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57719447@N08/6526622111/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57719447@N08/6526620445/

You're right . There aren't many pictures of the new Beta out there. It's definitely appreciated. ..How many have you brought in and how many do you have left? There don't seem to be many new Beta's left in the country right now... I'm figuring more shipments will come in..

I brought in one 450 & still waiting on a 498. Hopefully more bikes make it over

They really are nicely put together and definitely stand out.

You're right . There aren't many pictures of the new Beta out there. It's definitely appreciated. ..How many have you brought in and how many do you have left? There don't seem to be many new Beta's left in the country right now... I'm figuring more shipments will come in..

Just the way they want it HDR. 500 corvettes = wow/ 500,000 corvettes = damn, another corvette!

Keeps the tire kickers and procrastinators out of the arena.

I brought in one 450 & still waiting on a 498. Hopefully more bikes make it over

They really are nicely put together and definitely stand out.

Good to see you on here... I talked to you about this bike last week. I've only had Sunday's off the last couple months, so I'll get up to Council and take a look at it while i'm off work the week between Christmas and New Years!

Mike

Happy Seal I will check the tire size for and get it to you.

Boise Bee I look forward to meeting you. We'll be around all

week.

CRFJeff113 I'm in Idaho. I assume that is what you wanted to know.

Mine came w/ Mich comp III's which are good until they wear down and then they suck. And it dont take long to wear down cause they're small euro ( eco friendly, soft footprint, leave my rice patty alone ) tires :smirk:

Pirelli MT16 on there now. Hold on tight cause it aint spinning, you'll loop it out first! :bonk:

Yeah Overtheedge,

I'm glad to see more dealers east of the Mississippi. The brand is growing.

Idaho east of the Mississippi????????????

Idaho east of the Mississippi????????????

Oh no this thread is going to turn into a geography lesson. Which direction is Hawaii from Tennessee? I guess it matters from where and which way you fly there.

Sweet looking bikes! How are the parts availability? The tests that I had read most people likes the Beta!

Sweet looking bikes! How are the parts availability? The tests that I had read most people likes the Beta!

Parts availability has been excellent so far by me and all Beta owners that I've come in contact with. Google it and put a search on thumpertalk . There's excellent owner satisfaction overall. It's at least as good as everybody else from what I can see.

Hoping for another one in Ohio. Local dealer is looking into the brand for early next year. Great dealer and hope he gets them.