YOOO, these guys serious =O

What a pack of cock heads.

What better way to get the general public off side and hate bikes/riders.

When the time comes and you need a licence or a permit before you buy a bike, cock heads like that will be the first ones to piss and moan about the Draconian laws enforced by the government.

:bonk::foul:?:foul::banana::foul::busted::foul:

It's always some idiot "gangstas." They want to push people around, take what they want, and when you take action to defend your own property or rights, they want to start hollering foul, and get the law on their side, or simply take you out in the name of self defense.

Man ..how do they get away will that........

Sure their got talent, the tricks are entertaining in the right environment....NOT on busy public roads...:banana::bonk:

Unfortunately common sense is not very common to some....:bonk:?

So where were all the cops hiding?...What these guys were doing makes my on road stunts look very insignificant....

"Mos Eisley. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"

Obi Wan never traveled as far as Philadelphia. I live across the river from Philly and what you have to understand is that it is a complete sh1thole filled with some of the stupidest people on the planet that barely qualify as sentient beings. I've driven through there plenty of times only because I was forced to for work and in my travels I have seen a cop about 2 times and if a cop happened to see this spectacle I guarantee with as many of them as there were they'd just leave them be.

how many of those bikes are stolen !

probably not to many if any.......those there are some tough streets and if one of those bad boys seen his beloved stolen atv running in third gear down the turn pike im guessing he'd try and pop a cap in his a$$:bonk:?

i bet they bought them with there own money they earned peddling dope on the street corner:busted: