Rekluse LHRB users in here

I installed the Rekluse LHRB kit on my 09 YZ450F earlier this year, as opposed to the KTM Brembo clutch mater cylinder and custom line I have previously used on my KTM's and was planning on using for my YZF. With the Brembo unit it it seemed I had a lot more stopping power and could lock up the rear wheel when needed. With the Rekluse unit it's very hard, and sometimes impossible to lock up the rear wheel to slide in to corners. Anyone else have this issue with their Rekluse LHRB?

Yep, what you described is exactly what I feel also. But, it's weakness doesn't bother me as much since I don't race and/or need to slide in corners and such. I can lock it up but it takes a real effort. Wish it was stronger.

Same here. You have to grab a handful of brake and be at a low speed to get it to lock. Oh well, I guess at the point it bothers me enough and I have $100 to burn I'll pick up a Brembo on Ebay.

I installed the Rekluse LHRB kit on my 09 YZ450F earlier this year, as opposed to the KTM Brembo clutch mater cylinder and custom line I have previously used on my KTM's and was planning on using for my YZF. With the Brembo unit it it seemed I had a lot more stopping power and could lock up the rear wheel when needed. With the Rekluse unit it's very hard, and sometimes impossible to lock up the rear wheel to slide in to corners. Anyone else have this issue with their Rekluse LHRB?

I am running the LHRB on my 2005 YZ250 and love love LOVE it! It takes A LOT of patience and time to get it properly bled out but once it is done properly the lever is solid and very responsive...no problem locking it up when i want to but not at all grabby...as a matter of fact I recently tore off the rear brake foot pedal on a rock and haven't bothered to replace it cause I just don't notiuce it being gone. The hand lever is what I use and it works perfect for me every time!:bonk: