Which Motocross Gear?

I have had fantastic luck with the MSR gear,quality stuff and tough to boot!!Gaerne boot's are bulletproof and are super comfortable,made in Italy with top quality material's.I have been using HJC helmet's for 3 race season's now and love em,They have saved me countless time's and i can afford to replace em after a bad crash,good lid's!!Goggle's and neck brace's are kind of a "what fit's me best" thing,most are quality and do thier job's nicely.Go to some different store's and try on a bunch of gear brand's,see what you like and go from there,lot's of great choice's out there!!!

Gaerne sg12 boots

Eks Brand goggles

Closeout gear preferably one industries

Shoei vfxw or arai helmet

I like Arais but man are they expensive. Mine was nearly $800 OTD. The thing I dont like most is the stupid plastic air ducts, a set of them is like a $100 or so. When you ride in the tight bush, they break left and right!

One Industries is by far my favorite gear right now. The new Gamma helmets are also very nice and lightweight. Gaerne makes the best boots, either the SG12 or the SG10. For a neck brace, I went from the Leatt to the new EVS R4. It does the same job at a fraction of the cost and is more comfortable to wear. For goggles I wear Utopia and love them but my Sons both wear the Eks (X) Goggles.

I like Arais but man are they expensive. Mine was nearly $800 OTD. The thing I dont like most is the stupid plastic air ducts, a set of them is like a $100 or so. When you ride in the tight bush, they break left and right!

Haha thats why I don't have one. Talk about a premium helmet.

If you're not sponsored and don't have companies throwing gear at you... get what fits, what's comfortable, and what's in your price range.

I've got a hodgepodge of equipment with all sorts of different names on 'em. Some of it isn't even moto-specific. Paintball elbow pads, snowmobiling vest... but they're comfortable and I can wear them all day.

If you're just starting out, look for cheap stuff on craigslist. Try some different combinations, see what works and what doesn't. There's some gear you don't want to cheap out on... helmets are a big one. You can find deals online, but definitely go to a store and try some helmets on.

If you're not sponsored and don't have companies throwing gear at you... get what fits, what's comfortable, and what's in your price range.

I've got a hodgepodge of equipment with all sorts of different names on 'em. Some of it isn't even moto-specific. Paintball elbow pads, snowmobiling vest... but they're comfortable and I can wear them all day.

If you're just starting out, look for cheap stuff on craigslist. Try some different combinations, see what works and what doesn't. There's some gear you don't want to cheap out on... helmets are a big one. You can find deals online, but definitely go to a store and try some helmets on.

I've been riding bikes since I was 5 yrs old.. There are just so many companies out there.. I wanted to see what company people had the best experiences with.. I know some people complained about how sizes ran small in some companies pants, jerseys etc.. Deff not looking to cheap out on gear.. Anyway, thanks for the advice.. :bonk: