Sign in to follow this  

Supercross A1 coming, this will get you pumped!

Ya that was one of the best from last season. Thanks for posting - definitely got me fired up. Im hopin to brew a beer that will be ready for an A1 party!

Only thing that would make it better is if they announce that Ralph Shaheen will not be commentating....

great race.

These guys show some serious respect for the other on the track. Going that fast and "trusting" the guy in front and beside you to be as good as you are. Very cool!

I watch a race like this and it reminds me how weak it seems to be bashing and crashing, and t-boning guys to get your spot. ala Hansen and Barcia etc.

Yeah they are fast, and provide some great racing, but crashing out others to get your spot..looks pretty sappy compared to a race like this! Makes the elbow throwers look like a bunch of tools.

Thanks for posting!

Forgot how fast Canard was last year. He rode the pace of the leaders several laps early and passed RD a couple times. Best race of last year for sure.

I didn't remember that JS7 crashed but at the rate RV2 was riding it was just a matter of time before the bar to bar happened. Hopefully this year we can see more racing like this.

This was such an epic race... Man I can't wait for January 7th, it's going to be insane season once again! Seems like we are saying that before every season, and it's just always gets a little better lol!

REALLY looking forward to the '12 SX season. I'm taking the family to the St. Louis event, the rest we'll catch on the tube.

Last year was a great season to watch!

The only thing I can think would make it better is a larger crowd of "threats" for each win. Can you imagine a 10 riders with a legitimate chance to win?! That would be insane!!

Can you imagine a "crowd" of riders racing for the podium?

THAT is what could propel SX/MX from a very popular "fringe" sport, to a sport for the mainstream viewing audience.

But, even without that, we're still supper pumped for the season!

HB