Great RIDING GLOVES for the Snow/cold ?

Looking for a new pair of riding gloves that are warm, waterproof and will NOT be too bulky to feel the clutch, throttle... also to be used on my sport ATV with the thumb throttle.

Problem I run into is most winter gloves are too thick/bulky and take the feel away from the riding controls.

then if you get thin gloves forget about them keeping your fingers warm..

I once saw this type of glove that was made out of some form of rubber, etc.. it was very thin, VERY warm.. and also waterproof.. I just can't remember what they were called?

Snowmobile gloves.

Snowmobiles have thumb throttles, just like an ATV.

I wear Klim gloves on the bike when it's cold out, and on the snowmobile for the trail ride back to the truck. They're thinsulate material, so a little bulkier than a motocross glove but not quite as fat as ski gloves. Still thin enough to get some tactile feedback from buttons and controls. During the day when I'm riding I wear Scorpion mesh streebike gloves. Cheap at $30/pair, and as long as they're dry, those and my grip warmers/handguards are enough to keep my hands warm.

Big +1 for grip warmers if you've got the electrical system to swing 'em. I put new high-output grip warmers on my sled, took the ones off my sled and put them on my bike. Draws a little under 2.5A when they're on.... with those on and my headlight on, I've gotta keep the engine revved to keep the electrical system charged. If I roll up to a stoplight and sit for a minute or two and don't turn off the grips, it'll run my battery down. I've got a big switch on my bars that I can toggle easily as I'm riding.

Either Fox or Troy Lee makes a snocross glove that's pretty much an insulated motocross glove. Might look into those too.

how cold can those Fox Antifreeze gloves work down to?

I just ordered a couple pair of these.. they were cheap.. wonder how they compare to the Fox anti-freeze gloves...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0022V3COG/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

I've got a selection of gloves.. Fox polar paws work well for cool weather, down to 30 maybe.. If it was truly cold, I'd wear these

http://shop.foxhead.com/store/products/Gloves/detail/Antifreeze-Glove/22343/cat20060;jsessionid=3B2569212EA1E399E5B24719155D964D?categoryNavIds=cat20006%3Acat20026