Sign in to follow this  

Supercross JS vs MS

Malcolm was sticking with him...hes looking good.

Yeah, little brother is coming into his own. I hope he does well.

I almost surprised JS would post that, Malcom is looking way fast. I would have expected JS to be quite a bit faster.

Very cool.. Malcom is for getting fast and im ready to see him race this year! I still believe JS is jus playing with him...

Malcom has more natural talent than James but has never had the drive that James has .

Define "natural talent". :bonk: Where did you come up with that? How exactly do you measure natural talent to say that Malcolm has more?

What I saw was two brothers having fun, joking, playing with each other and trying to get into each others heads. Overall, I think its cool to have someone there to do hot laps with. They can push each other.

Overall, I think its cool to have someone there to do hot laps with. They can push each other.

How cool for Malcom. He has a family that knows the ropes, he has a great practice facility, one of the faster riders in history to push him and to give him tips and tricks, and personal experience just being around his big brother while coming up.

He's got the folks around him to help him achieve, that's for sure. He's not an unknown, yet talented, rider trying to get noticed. The ball is in his court.

Easy there guy dont have a stroke . James himself will tell you that . I am not saying anything bad about them . I know Malcom i have riden with him .

Easy there guy dont have a stroke . James himself will tell you that . I am not saying anything bad about them . I know Malcom i have riden with him .

+1

I too have heard James say that Malcom is more naturally talented then himself. He also says that watching Malcom on a 250 is nothing like watching him ride a 450. We have not seen the best of MS yet, thats for sure :bonk:

I also think they were both playing around. Though they both looked fast in vid. Also a 250 can run close with a 450 depending on track setup. They both have their advantages. Anyways, I see two brothers pushing eachother.

If anything, If Malcolm can or does start to match his brothers speed, it is good for the family. It means Malcolm may go into the 250 class and bring home a Championship.

+1

I too have heard James say that Malcom is more naturally talented then himself. He also says that watching Malcom on a 250 is nothing like watching him ride a 450. We have not seen the best of MS yet, thats for sure :bonk:

I know it was a compliment. But... I still don't know what "natural talent" is and how it can be measured.

I know it was a compliment. But... I still don't know what "natural talent" is and how it can be measured.

by not caring or training and still being able to do it at a top level. why are you even saying that?

malcome didn't care and pretty much trained on a xbox! but he was still able to win or get pretty close to win in ammeters... that natural talent. now he is training and doing it right ... who knows where he will be!

I'm glad to see Malcolm do well w/o riding his brothers coattails. He's progressing nicely for a young kid in a tough sport.

Malcom has more natural talent than James but has never had the drive that James has .

Sooo, you guys are close personal friends?

MAX!!!