Sign in to follow this  

Update: DRZ Hit by car

Finally guys, replaced my bike from my accident :bonk:, got me a 07 SM...Came with a surprise FCR 39 :busted:, guy didn't know previous owner put it on :smirk:, anyway she runs great, everythings awesome and my long search is over...long live my new(est) DRZ

Medical update: I can walk almost perfect now, small pain, should be getting medical clearance tomorrow to go back to work. Things will take a few months to become normal again, but hey, things happen.

Oh and my old MRD will be going on this soon :banana:

33805532137966121412410.jpg

33133132137585788117110.jpg

32528132137601788115510.jpg

That's great, glad your back on the road and nearly pain free. Any more updates on the other person involed in your accident or you can't go into that at the moment.

Well not back on the road yet, still recovering from surgery 7 weeks so far now...not that I'm not allowed to go into details about lawsuit, just rather not, don't worry ill keep you informed, when everythings over with. Cost me 3k...has brand new chain, brand.new sprockets, fcr carb, acerbis cyclops headlight, yosh taillight, putting my drc edge on though, Rs3, putting my mrd on though, brand new 10 miles on both Michelin pilot powers front and rear, zeta chain guard, aftermarket blinkers too, renthal handlebars, taskago Excel rims, think those are stock though, ill be allowed to ride in the spring I think though

I'm thinking about going for big bore and cams to make it 48 HP :bonk:

Bike looks great good find...Hope my enter button don't stick lol ^^^^^:bonk::p

thanks man, appreciate it, and no no sticking lol

Looks good, glad you are doing better. I got plowed from behind on my DRZ a few years back..NOT FUN, but you should see how bad the Honduh that hit me looked!:bonk: