Sign in to follow this  

Connecticut indoor track

Was talking to a guy that says there is an indoor track in Connecticut somewhere to do some riding & practicing. can anyone direct me to where this is any websites ect.

Chet

There was a great place called Mototown in Windsor CT, but the roof collapsed last year and it is no more... Here comes the Winter belly fat!

Mototown USA is still open, but it is no longer an indoor track. The cost to rebuild it is too much right now. I read an article that they will keep the out door track open for a couple years until they save enough money to rebuild the indoor arena. They are closed for the season but will reopen in the spring. The only track that is open this time of year is Rocky Hill in Ct.

Still open? Their outdoor track got closed down by the town months ago I thought, with no hope of ever reopening. Are you reading old internet info, or have you actually been, and ridden, there?

yeah i second ed2006's post...i actually attending the town meeting in windsor and that place is long gone until tommy d desides to start rebuilding the indoor track...if he ever even does! mototown continues to be 6 feet under! there is absolutely nooooo outdoor track..... thats open to public anyway. 100% positive!