Sign in to follow this  

Chest Protector Size

Hello

Anyone know the best way to determine what is the right size chest protector for your size?

I am about 5' 6" medium build. I got a M size chest protector, but I think its the wrong size. It feels like I am wearing a bra. I try my bother's L size and its simply too big.

I have attached a pic of me wearing the M size chest protector so you guys get a better idea what it looks like

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp83/eric2268/bike2026.jpg

Help please!!!

Go to the motorcycle store and try on some different brands.
^ This.

I picked up a Thor something-or-other... basic roost-guard type chest protector. When I got it, I thought they sent me the youth size. Protection was a joke too.

One brand just may not "fit". Some models from one manufacturer fit way better than others, but at least size is relatively consistent.

i find it varries from brands a lot. I have a troy lee something or another outer roost guard i used to wear, before i got my sixsixone rogue underguard, and it always felt big on me. it was a s/m. my buddies s/m fox one is quite smaller in terms of the actual protected ares (and i liked it way more)

Go to the motorcycle store and try on some different brands.

Best advise right there. I'm big enough most chest protectors don't fit, I have to try before I buy. Fox Airframe works for me.

Not to poke fun, but that does look silly, I think you may have gotten a "Boys Medium".

Hello

Anyone know the best way to determine what is the right size chest protector for your size?

I am about 5' 6" medium build. I got a M size chest protector, but I think its the wrong size. It feels like I am wearing a bra. I try my bother's L size and its simply too big.

I have attached a pic of me wearing the M size chest protector so you guys get a better idea what it looks like

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp83/eric2268/bike2026.jpg

Help please!!!

Good Gawd Y'all...

THIS is how a chest protector is supposed to fit:

17159496-M.jpg

JayC