Sign in to follow this  

Quad crash 2011

Sooo...did he just not see the other quad? I don't think that it really had anything to do with the fact that it was a utility quad, just an ignorant operator. Just saying.

tbh i didnt see what he saw but ithink it was bad timing cause my friend who was sittin still was prob faced the other way, and the other friend was sitting on the front of the utility and my friend driving didnt see him sitting there and bad timing.

Negitive I know, but I wish someone got seriously hurt. It might have sent a message but because no one got seriously hurt, I will bet any money that this will happen again, and they wont be wearing helmets the next time either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSaPkmDNc9s

Video on Gopro Naked Hd, stupid decison on my friends part for not wearing a helmet, this is y you need to be safe even on a slow utility quad, enjoy. Please support by subscribing my u tube page or on facebook Austin Kerr productions

And if you didnt say anything, it was a stupid decision on your part also! Your equally part of the problem.

If you did say something, my hats off to you. At least you tried.

And I dont wish anyone was hurt they were lucky. Wishin someone was seriously hurt, ya thats cool, this is up here to show y u should wear a helmet not for controversy on pointing the finger on whos to blame sure it could of been change but u can't change time, and can't relive the past to make it better