Sign in to follow this  

Good little article on our bike in Dirt Rider...

Good article. As I said before save the money. Leave the stock X pipe and put the power tip on to free it up a little. You will be very happy.

164134_192942524056422_100000220273706_797384_5019362_n.jpg

This article has been posted many times! It is great with all the dyno charts. But some poeple say you can do alot more for your riding potential for less. Such as a custom rebuilt suspesion through RG3, Works Connection Etc. and that instead of getting the expensive new triple clamp you can just buy taller bars and bar risers.

Good article. As I said before save the money. Leave the stock X pipe and put the power tip on to free it up a little. You will be very happy.

164134_192942524056422_100000220273706_797384_5019362_n.jpg

I hear ya brotha! As soon as they are in stock I'll be all over it:bonk:

i think a stock pipe uncorked is the way to go!!! from all my reading around, i seems like spending a bunch of money on a pipe doesnt really make a big difference!! am i wrong? but i am gonna buy a power tip!!! that thing is sweet!!!

i think a stock pipe uncorked is the way to go!!! from all my reading around, i seems like spending a bunch of money on a pipe doesnt really make a big difference!! am i wrong? but i am gonna buy a power tip!!! that thing is sweet!!!

You will like!