mach 1 exhaust?

yeah i picked one up but haven't put it on yet. a guy in another thread ran it in his garage but hasn't reported on it yet. he liked the sound so far, so fingers crossed. i can't wait to tinker with the adjustable baffle, basically its a disc you rotate to open or close holes or not even run the disc at all.

I got one! Only got to ride twice with it on and so far for the price i am impressed. It didnt fit perfectly, seemed like the two pieces could have slid together a bit more, but it wasnt too bad. I didnt put the baffle in and it sounds awesome, almost like a big bike! I didnt touch the jetting seemed good where its at. Overall i am happy with it, bike pulls a little harder than with the stock exhaust. For the price i highly recommend it! :bonk:

yeah i picked one up but haven't put it on yet. a guy in another thread ran it in his garage but hasn't reported on it yet. he liked the sound so far, so fingers crossed. i can't wait to tinker with the adjustable baffle, basically its a disc you rotate to open or close holes or not even run the disc at all.

thats sweet!!! i have heard of those but never have really seen one. i didn't know you could adjust the baffle! so sweet. it seems pretty cheep to test out if you still were running a stock exhaust, but i already got a PC for my 125.

get it and let us know hahaha

Back in the day when Yamaha HL500s roamed the earth wild, Suzuki thumper fans marveled at the DR500's amazing 283 lbs dry weight and our beloved DR/Z 125 motors were brand new, Pro Tec made some pretty amazing parts for thumpers. Google Pro Tec HL500.

I'd give it a try if they made a 200 or big bore version.

• 2 weeks later...

We got one to put on a dr125se,but the air box is in a diffrent location than the klx-drz.So it ended up on the klx. Replaced the pipe that powroll sold a few years ago,supertrap type.

This one has little more bottom than the powroll pipe,good up the middle and on top.

US forest aproved screen,and not to loud overall.

Only thing i had to do was take a pipe cutter and lop off about 1/2 inch of the head pipe,then sand paper the coating off so it could slip in just right.

For the price its as good as all others i have tried.