Sign in to follow this  

My 03 CRF 230F Make Over!

I bought a 03 crf 230f about 6 months ago and absolutely love the bike. It was totally stock so I decieded to do some cosmetic and performance upgrade to it. Just thought I would share some pics with my fellow Thumpertalk members. Before and after pics!

Cosmetic:

Factory Effex EVO 8 Sticker kit

Factory Effex crf250r trim kit

Factory Effex B4 Honda Seat cover for a crf250r

Black Rims, Hubs and Spokes

Performance:

BBR H/D Springs in the front forks - (going to put the 150r forks on it and the works rear shock on it next summer

Pro Tamper ATV Contour (Mid bend) black bars with pillowtops

Pro Circuit T-4 Full exhuast

Honda power kit

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

Did you have to make any modifications to the seat cover in order for it to work on your bike?

Did you have to make any modifications to the seat cover in order for it to work on your bike?

To be honest I took the seat and cover to aguy that did it for me. I know he had to add a little material to it and line it up correctly. I could find out for you if your interested.

Ricky Bobby, Its Cal----- Nice bike, you did a great job and looks fast on the stand. Time to "Shake & Bake"!

Ricky Bobby, Its Cal----- Nice bike, you did a great job and looks fast on the stand. Time to "Shake & Bake"!

Thanks Bro - You had a huge part in it. Thanks again for making buy a 230. Best purchase I have made. well next to buying my beast *trx450r*. Hey Cal "if you aint first your last" lol

oh thats sick,cheaper to get it repainted or to buy after market ones that colour?

Thanks man! It's cheaper to get them anodized. If you can take apart your own wheels and spokes then the whole thing is like 100$. Having some one break the wheels down and then relace the spokes is what cost so much. I heard anodizing rims is a lot better than powder coating.